ClubMX is private facility to members only. We take 30 members. Membership gives you full access to our facility, amenities, open ride, race support at specified races and the training program. The training program is Monday-Friday and includes mental skills, nutrition, individualized riding program and custom fitness program.
Membership options include:
FULL TIME MEMBERSHIP
A 12-month commitment for $1950/month ($23,400 annually)
One Month is 4 weeks, for $2475/month
WEEKEND CAMPS and PRIVATES
Scheduled Camp Dates: TBD
- Weekend camps are Saturday and Sunday, 10:00am-2:30pm.
- First camp is $450, additional camps are $350.
- Camps are limited to 8-10 riders
- Privates are $100/hour with a minimum of 2 hours.
- Please email email@example.com for scheduling.
We follow a structured daily schedule in order to attain all of our goals for Monday through Friday. Riders typically spend 3-4 hours of on-the-bike training with trainers daily with time after to ride on their own. Weekly schedules are planned every Monday based on each riders upcoming races. Programs are structured into different phases throughout the year. Depending on what phase of training the rider may be in, focus may be on working sections, cutting lap times, or working on technique. For race phases we focus heavily on starts, sprints and motos in preparation for a race. Off season has heavy focus on base training, technique and section work.
ClubMX has the latest machines, free weights, and products that are needed for our fitness programs, as well as each individuals requirements. Some of the machines include:
- TRX Suspension Training
- Bench press racks
- Squat racks
- Bosu balls
- Free weights
ClubMX incorporates a fully integrative Nutrition Program that goes beyond the standard programs usually utilized. Our program is personalized and supportive of your performance goals. We are always expanding our knowledge by paying attention to the latest research and development of performance tools. We are proud to announce that we use advanced natural therapies and devices to help riders perform their best. Here are some of the components to our program:
- A Food Program that focuses on Organic, Non-GMO, Pasture raised foods free from additives, preservatives, and artificial ingredients.
- The latest and greatest supplements available on site
- The option of personalized, custom nutrition plans
- The option of cutting edge therapies for recovery and injury management
- The option of a "Total Performance Assessment" that goes beyond typical tools to measure physical aspects, driving into the cellular and sub cellular aspects of performance and mental and emotional components.
"When all other factors are similar, the rider with superior mental skills will consistently outperform their competitors. Also, mindset greatly impacts not just race day performance, but also training and recovery from injury."
Timothy A Laskis, Ph.D.
Having faith and keeping it strong can be an asset to any individual. We are pleased to provide a sacred space for prayer and inspirational meetings. Regardless of one's particular faith, we offer the option of bible study, and chapel services every Wednesday evening, where we discuss inspirational and motivational teachings from the bible. We join together as a group to show our gratefulness to God.